3 belly rubbing lover dogs euth anytime New Britain Ct dog pound

3 belly rubbing lover dogs euth anytime new Britain Ct dog pound
They are so full of life. Please give them a chance at more life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a dog pound, not a shelter. Any animal can be euthed after 14 days. Please help Rosa

ROSA:
Rosa knows sit, down and shake (paw). She weighs around 35 - 40 lbs. She is a very sweet lovebug. She kept rolling over wanting a belly rub and wanting to have her neck and head rubbed. One year old or possibly younger, never been bred. Rosa was really longing for some love, attention and touching. Very much a snugglebug. She took gently from my hand. Whippet mix.

LUKE:
Luke knows sit. Luke was longing for a belly rubbed and wanted his neck and head rubbed. He is a big guy and very gentle and sweet. I would guess a mastiff mix between 1 - 2 years old. He took cookies very gently from my hand . I would put him at 60 - 65 lbs. Very handsome, very lovable and a nice dog....he would definitely be a big lap dog.

BROWNSON :
Brownson is young, maybe 8 - 9 months old. He takes treats gently from my hand. He knows sit. He is playful and has puppy energy. He is around 40 lbs and underweight , I can see his hip bones. He gives lots of kisses and is very friendly. (It was hard to get a picture of him, he kept moving around, wanting to get out and play.lol)

This is a crosspost. I am not Delette.

August 19th UPDATE ON NEW BRITAIN DOGS:

I went to the pound on 8/18 and although the police officers would not take the dogs out for me to spend time with them and get pictures, I did all I could through their kennel doors and took some pictures of them in their kennels so you could get a good idea of what their bodies look like and how sweet they are.
Each dog has $50.00 sponsorship to the rescue that can take him, him and/or her.
Please crosspost , time is running out , and they can be euthanized at any time now.
Truly,
Delette Corwel
Ruff and Scratchy, Inc.

see new pics of these sweet lovey dogs

http://itsrainingcatsdogsglixman.blogspot.com/2012/08/8212-policy-of-new-britain-pound-is.html

Whippet mix is pushing it. I agree. Rescuers try so hard to get dogs out of these places alive.
Thanks for reading and feel free ( anyone) to crosspost these dogs.

Members online

No members online now.