The "Not Yet Dog Owner"!

Sookie

As the title says, I am not a dog owner at the moment. :p
I am by far, a horse person, and own many of horse, but right now, I have been interested in bringing a dog into the family. Though I am not too knowledgeable on dog care as a whole, and haven't read much into any breeds.

Hope to learn as much as possible, and maybe bring a dog on in the future. :D

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Welcome :)

You came to a great place to learn and see all sorts of dogs. We all love to talk about our dogs and show off pictures :D

Welcome! Please bear with us while we have some glitches. Our structure's been languishing unattended for a long time and fixing it is sometimes causing us temporary problems. :eek:

mrose_s

BusterLove
Welcome. :)
I thought I had my head wrapped around dogs and dog care when I joined 6 years ago, in that time I've learnt an unbelievable amount so stick around.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
^ What mrose said. I thought I knew what I was talking about when I joined Chaz, but even after the number of years I've been a member, I still find myself feeling a bit like a noob. :p Dog ownership is a constant learning experience, and there are so many experienced dog owners here, so yes, you're in the perfect place. :) Hope you stick around!

Members online

No members online now.