New addition

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
At least to my extended family that is. ;)

For everyone that doesn't know who Sophie is, she is a boston terrier that is owned by my boyfriends parents. She is well cared for for the most part, except she was not spayed and is let out to roam as she pleases. Not that she has to go far, there are a ton (and I really mean a ton) of dogs just roaming around where they live.

But she is the mother to Bear and Artimis. Well, good news is we took her and she is now spayed and up to date on all her shots, yay! :hail: She deserves a good rest!!! She is now back with my Bf's family, which is where she wants to be I'm sure. :)

But her last litter before we took and got her spayed was with this male chihuahua that we saw running around there when we just visited them. Well, I don't know that for sure but the new addition is from her last litter and she looks exactly like the little black chi.

Oh, so ....... my extended family now include PortaBella (yeah......I did NOT pick the name.) Bella for short. She is a little 5lb little dark sable girl. She is about 4months we think, since we wheren't there when she was born or anything we had to count back. She is about the length and height of a small dachshund! lol She's a interesting dog. Well, guess I might as well post a picture.

I'll post more later, but here's one.

This one show's a bit of her size. Art is 12 lbs and super stilted, she is 5lbs and very thick for her short size! That pool is the smallest of the kiddy pools. Her feet are so tiny I'm not expecting her to get much bigger.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Cute!
I like how she and Art both have the same tail :)
They actually don't really, her's only fell over top because it is so long and thick, it got to heavy and flopped lol It's actually pretty straight most of the time it's only when she get's excited that it flops over from the weight.

Art's is always curled tight over to the side of his back. Otherwise they do look pretty darn similair when you look at their faces!

Members online

No members online now.