Topsy Turvy

FG167

Our kittens are here! They are AWESOME! They are so outgoing, social, and beautiful (the photos are not beautiful, low lighting = not so good).

Topsy is the most confident animal of any breed I have ever met, verge of reckless this one! She is demanding, playful, affectionate, and loves toys with feathers. She is a dog social kitten and is dying to play with Eden. In fact she tries to rush out of the cat room to get to Eden (they're on 2 week quarantine from the dogs...well they were, before Eden and Topsy decided otherwise!).

Oh, and she's a talker!

[YOUTUBE]lQsCJWWEomo[/YOUTUBE]

Turvy is also outgoing but more thoughtful, he analyzes before leaping, he loves to kill and carry his furry toys around and growls if Topsy tries to take them. He thinks dogs are big and rude and to be growled at. He likes to drape himself around my neck and rub himself in my hair LOL

Thanks for looking!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
LOVE!

I have absolutely adored every single Bengal that I've met. Please bombard us with pictures all the time. :)

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Cute! Glad to see they are settling in :)

Did you make the cat tree or buy it?

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
They are SO PRETTY. I love their markings AND their names! Glad to hear they're settling in well.

Taqroy

They're GORGEOUS! And that video of Topsy and Eden cracked me up - does Eden even care about her fluffy tail?? Lol.

FG167

Cute! Glad to see they are settling in :)

Did you make the cat tree or buy it?
We bought it. My breeder uses them in her cattery and I think they are gorgeous and very sturdy. Furwood Forest

They're GORGEOUS! And that video of Topsy and Eden cracked me up - does Eden even care about her fluffy tail?? Lol.
Nope, Eden has NO space restraints at all. She loves to be touched, cuddled, played with - no matter the species. She was excellent with my friend's piglet and baby deer awhile ago too. She is just VERY mothering - she loves to clean the kittens and have them rub on her. She's a weird Corgi.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
I'm not even a cat person, although I'll say my cat is half dog because she likes playing fetch, but it sounds like they'll be fun to have around! They're adorable. I'm looking forward to lots of pictures! :)

I had to laugh when you said how Turvy loves rubbing up in your hair... he sounds exactly like our cat, Kumah. He'll wrap his arms around someone's neck before licking their hair and face and rubbing against them... it's honestly like a human hug.

Members online

No members online now.