SD.. Now with Polyethylene..

Dekka

Just try me..
at least peanut hulls are a natural filler.

Why on earth does SD seem to work so hard to put unnatural or in appropriate ingredients in their foods?

Think if this was for people.. now new snack bars with more plastic so you can keep them longer... ew no.

Yeah, about that "we're going ALL NATURAL!" statement, riiiiight. I'd trust Ol' Roy before SD, their just to stuck up to grow up and realize their wrong.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
My co-worker and I flipped out over that news yesterday. I emailed our Hill's rep demanding an official statement of some kind.

I hope this is finally the straw where we can pull it off our shelves... we'll see.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
So many of the dog owners I work with have fallen into their prescription diet scam. It really sucks to see such horrible foods get pushed to dog owners with already sick pets.

naturalfeddogs

love the fluff
The already sick pets get sicker, therefore more money for the vet, and in turn also more for the kibble companies. It's sad and misleading, but its all about money rather than the well being of the pets.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
the place where i used to buy my food in houston when i lived there refused to sell foods like SD, & the like.

i wish more stores like petsmart & petco would also do the same thing. bu BIG BUSINESS never does the right thing :/

Members online