Zoom's visit

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
WE had such a good time and my pictures are not the least bit good...so hopefully she will start a new thread with hers soon. We went to downtown Parkville, down by the river, and to the off leash park in Shawnee. A great visit for us, and I was pleased as punch to see how happy the boys were seeing each other again. Pepper is now smitten with Sawyer. She didn't want an aussie to say bad things to Sawyer at the dog park. The aussie was just playing but she didnt' know it, I had to leash her up. WE just had an overnight, but it was great. Now for my not so great pics..just a few. I can't wait to see hers!

zoomer's feet and some good friends

having fun

having a chat

and telling secrets

a couple more

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
it's a bird it's a plane..no it's a ZOOM!

super stinky dog. Zoom has much better pics than me so maybe she will post soon.

done

I am waiting to see those pics of Sawyer on the bridge and smelly dog!

super stinky dog. Zoom has much better pics than me so maybe she will post soon.

Crowsfeet

facetious.
Some of my favorite Chaz dogs, for sure!

Haha, Zoom you are so cute!

And the face that Pepper is making in the first picture is adorable! She is such a beautiful little girl :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Victor has had two baths now and he still smells. Sigh. Why does he do it to me? WE had to walk back to the lake and throw a stick in half a dozen times before I would let him in the car.

Sawyer was good he didn't roll Pepper was good. SHe didn't roll. This pic doesn't do it justice. He looked like a whole creature.

I think Zoomer is as pretty as can be. SHe plays a good piano but she woudln't let me make a video so that is all her fault. I tried.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Great pics. Pepper looks like she had a great time playing tug with Sawyer.

ACooper

:rofl1: Ok, the picture where zoom is cuddle up with the statue..........CREEPY! And it looks like he just said something offensive to her and made her go :eek: LMAO!

And wow! I think that's the dirtiest I've even seen Mr. Stinky dog get! I can't wait for more pics!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
LOL strategically placed leaves :rofl1:

I won't be able to post the pics until I get back to Denver, so everyone will just have to wait another day, I'm sorry!

Members online