And so we pair off....

Debi

It is snowy..high winds...a generally YUKKY day. Addie decides to curl up to Dave......they are such a pair, so bonded. They are upstairs watching Nascar or some manly thingy..LOL My Ham...yes, my bestest buddy in the world..is by my side as I play on the computer. Funny how we divide. Dave and his little furry gal.........me with my forever loving guy. OOPS..then something strange happens........Ham gets bored and ventures upstairs, Addie doesn't like that and comes to me downstairs. Funny! Now we have switched...Ham and Dave ...both giving a bit of a snore....hahaha. Addie and I, almost rolling eyes every time we look at each other...as women do. :) And such is life in my quiet neck of the woods.............just the way I like it. :)

gapeach

Big Mutts
That's so cute! Our Carey is always under me. She just goes to Daddy to play ruff

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i want to send you a square of this sky..of this day..i had to drive BACK to moms..gee i think this is the third time this day for sunscreen..it is actually hot. having a fire in the chiminea, roasting hotdogs for Hyia..Victor keeps going back to his swimming pool and just standing in the water playing around with the blue ball (no leash all afternoon) Mary is sitting in the sun like a big black potato baking...Even Mom in her three sweaters realizes that she overdid it outside and is peeling the layers off..

Members online

No members online now.