KotaK on Tuesday

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Kota has a lump on his neck. The vet wants to remove it so Tuesday he is going to have surgery. They don't think it's cancer but they want to remove it either way.

I have more to say but at the same time can't really formulate the words for it. just vibes please? especially because Happy hasn't even been gone that long... she can't lose them both, it's just not fair.

Oh man, it seems like all of us chazzers are having a bad time of it.

Many vibes that everything goes fine!

Brattina88

{{{{{+++++vibes++++}}}}} and ((((hugs))))
if it's any consolation, a lot of the rescue cockers have had to have lumps and bumps removed (including Tara on her neck and chest) with no problems whatsoever :)

Doberluv

Best wishes for a good out come. I tell you....the vast majority of these lumps and bumps they get are not cancer. Toker and Jose` both had lumps removed and they were lipomas. (fatty tumors...benign) My old Lab, Bonnie had them. Dogs I've had before her had 'em. So, sending vibes that this also isn't cancerous. (((hugs)))

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I'm actually not worried about the lump. I'm just worried about a very senior dog having to go under for surgery.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Well, they ended up not even operating. They were taking a look at it, and it burst. So it was just a cyst. They said it will probably come back, but now they know, so they won't have to remove it.
They did do bloodwork and said his liver and kidneys are working well for an old dog. He was apparently barking at them, so he must have been feeling okay.
So good news for the Koko!

Members online

No members online now.