German Shepherd/Chihuahua mix??

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
One of the dog park gurus said that he knew someone who had seen a Great Dane/Chihuahua mating. The Dane was the bitch, and she lay down for the Chi. I'm surprised she didn't eat him for his impudence.

Pretty much third hand stuff, but that would make the physics of it possible.

Paige

Let it be
I know someone who bred her Dal to her Chi.... ungh. Ugliest dogs when they grew up.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Grammy, I would *hope* that the mother would be the GSD. She has a sweet, pleading little face. I'd take her right away. I'd be interested to see her as an adult.

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
LOL thats a very very sad mix.. she could have Border Terrier in her to make her the colour she is..

i doubt there is GSD.. I just REALLY hope there isn't.

joce

My friend had a papillon that had a pup with a shar pei:confused: Her step dad who owned the male said he could never impregnate her and they didn't even know till she popped out a pup-thought she was getting chubby from a new food. I would love to know what the pup looked like as an adult but the people who adopted her didn't keep in touch.

And I'm still amazed she was able to deliver the pup. It was as big as her at a week old.

ACooper

And I'm still amazed she was able to deliver the pup. It was as big as her at a week old.
OMG.........that sounds like it belongs in the National Enquirer! LOL I just couldn't even imagine!

bg922

I have one!

I own a chihuahua/ german sheperd mix. She's 8 years old now and slightly larger than a chihuahua, with the coloring and temperment of a sheperd. She's the goofiest darn thing, and me and my friends always wonder how she came about but she did, and she's definatly one of a kind.

Members online

No members online now.