The Venting Thread

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Well ... I smoke so I can't say anything about smokers

That being said ... I only smoke at home (outside) or in my car & not in "public places" (except bars) because even as a smoker I don't find it appropriate.

Saeleofu

Weighted blankets are on sale at 20% off. A blanket the size and weight I need is $259. The harness I need for Logan is $260. I have money for one, but not both.

I'm getting the harness and not the weighted blanket, despite wanting (and needing) one for years. The reason? The longer I use the current harness, the worse my arm gets >.<

I'm wondering if I buy the blanket now with the flexible spending account, and get a written script for it when I see my doctor at the end of the month, if it would be covered.

Xandra

I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT DAENARYS RIGHT NOW!!! I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT DAVOS EVER!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, STOP GIVING THEM CHAPTERS!!!

Tyrion Sansa Arya Jaime. Why the hell would I want to read about Davos?!?!

Last edited:

stafinois

Professional Nerd
I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT DAENARYS RIGHT NOW!!! I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT DAVOS EVER!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, STOP GIVING THEM CHAPTERS!!!

Tyrion Sansa Arya Jaime. Why the hell would I want to read about Davos?!?!
Davos is one of my favorite characters! What book are you on? I assume two or three.

Xandra

Davos is one of my favorite characters! What book are you on? I assume two or three.
possible spoiler I'm about a 1/3 the way through 3! (I'm blanking it out because Davos was supposed to "die" at the end of book 2, don't want to spoil :p)

Just got through a bout of interesting King's Landing developments, plus Arya and Jaime are awesome, and when I skimmed ahead and it looks like I don't get back there for like 50 pages, I want to cry lol. :p

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Weighted blankets are on sale at 20% off. A blanket the size and weight I need is $259. The harness I need for Logan is $260. I have money for one, but not both.

I'm getting the harness and not the weighted blanket, despite wanting (and needing) one for years. The reason? The longer I use the current harness, the worse my arm gets >.<

I'm wondering if I buy the blanket now with the flexible spending account, and get a written script for it when I see my doctor at the end of the month, if it would be covered.
What is all this for? I'm confused :confused:

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
My head is killing me again. Last night it was around my right eye that hurt. Today it is my left. Feels like someone is gouging my eye with a knife.

Saeleofu

What is all this for? I'm confused :confused:
I have autism. The weighted blanket is good for sensory issues (it's a full size blanket that weighs 30 pounds...some are smaller/light, others are bigger/heavier). Logan is a service dog (for my autism). His current harness is not good for my arm - he needs a new working harness, and sooner rather than later. The one I'm getting is going to be a combination guide/mobility harness.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I'm sick AGAIN and with my cut hours at work I really can't afford to go to the doctor for a 3rd time in the past 4 or 5 weeks. I'm praying that if I call, they can just give me another round of the same antibiotics.

joce

Tyrion Sansa Arya Why the hell would I want to read about Davos?!?!
I just want a new book. Read through all of them quickly. Even the crap and am now jus waiting. And waiting.

tzigane

Just went to make a batch of pasta and remembered I have no more eggs! Now I have to see if using oil will work (if less tasty) and wait until tomorrow to go buy local eggs or go to the store now and go against my diet and buy normal eggs, or go drive 15+ minutes to Whole Foods for cheap local eggs before they close.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I ran out of Dr Pepper yesterday... today, Target was sold out of Dr Pepper... HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN.

And why does tomorrow have to be Monday. I had a really nice time sleeping in this weekend.

But I am eating mint cookie crunch ice cream in order to try to make up for the sadness.

Members online

No members online now.