mean min pin

oh no guys.. lol.. i have a min pin who is 4 months.. and hes only met 2 dogs.. and and hand full of dogs at tha pet store for a few mins. but he met soilder (god brothers lab/shiba inu) a while ago and they barked at each other in stuff but they were just playing.. but my uncle took chase (my min pin) to his co workers house who has two scotties.. one who is 2 and tha other who is 5 i think (older one is a lil aggressive).. but when my uncle put chase down he was the aggressor barking at the dogs.. and when my uncle co worker picked him up he actually snapped at her.. later on chase wanted to play at with the other dogs.. but they werent having it after chase acted the way he did.. this is very surprising to me bcuz tha only time hes every bit ne one was when a lil kid was poking him with his finger at tha vet (all dogs are a lil agitated at the vet lol).. but bsides that hes always been rly nice to everyone.. i was planning to start sign up for pet smart head start classes and mayb start taking him to the local dog park, and my best friend just got a white boxer around his age but now that he acted up when he had tha chance to play with other dogs im not so sure.. does ne one have ne suggestions?? rly could use em.. thnx

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I don't know...sorry I am sure someone will post soon..why don't you pm creature teacher..

Members online

No members online now.