Elsie's first Trial

Red.Apricot

Rally novice A, score of 91, first place, high in trial. <3 What a sweetie.

The fact that we were the only ones entered in RN-A and that there was only one dog (an adorable 6 month old puppy, Zoey's litter-mate) in RN-B does not take away from my excitement.

Red.Apricot

Thank you everyone!

She is teensy! And I do think she's the cutest dog ever.

It was such a great experience for both of us. I couldn't get her focus at all before we went into the ring, and then we stepped up to the start sign, and she popped onto my left side, sat and was all, "WHAT ARE WE DOING, BEST BUDDY?" She was awesome.

I totally blew all of the points we lost, lol. I was nervous, so she kept sitting and laying crooked so she could see my face, and then I mumbled when I told her to heel with me so she was like, "Really? Maybe I should just sit here--oh you really are going," and then I didn't say anything to her when we hit the end of the long serpentine figure 8 thing so she didn't know I was going to turn around, haha.

Still, it was a blast, and everyone was so, so nice. The judge was awesome; when I stepped into the ring, she said, "Remember to breathe the whole time," which made me laugh.

Members online

No members online now.