An Affix?

How did you go about choosing your affix? I need to think of one and havent a clue where to start, it has to be more than 4 letters and no more than 12, no hyphens or apostrophes are allowed I have to give at least 3 choice but 6 is ideal, i wanted to use Gallien but it says not your surname and my surname is Gallie, so if anyone can give me tips on how your chose yours I would be gratefull

g00ber

Dirty Dawg...
Here in Australia breeders have a prefix which I am guessing is roughly the same thing (basically a kennel name used for naming your dogs that identifies them as your breeding). I don't know if it is the same where you are but here you are allowed a set number of letters for naming your dog and this includes the prefix, so if it is the same where you are it might be a good idea to keep the affix as short as possible so that you are left with more letters to name your dog with (if you get what I mean). I don't really have any ideas for an affix you could use but if you have a look at CHINAROAD PET NAMES SITE you might get some ideas. It is really a site for naming pets but there are some beautiful and unusual names that would also make a great prefix/affix.

Payge

Well I don't breed dogs, but I have a cattery. Since my breed is a hybrid of the asain leopard cat I chose an asian themed name, Feng Shui. Maybe go with a name thats inspired by your breeds origins? Doesn't have to be IN that language, but it could be somthing thats known to be from that region.

g00ber said:
Here in Australia breeders have a prefix which I am guessing is roughly the same thing (basically a kennel name used for naming your dogs that identifies them as your breeding). I don't know if it is the same where you are but here you are allowed a set number of letters for naming your dog and this includes the prefix, so if it is the same where you are it might be a good idea to keep the affix as short as possible so that you are left with more letters to name your dog with (if you get what I mean). I don't really have any ideas for an affix you could use but if you have a look at CHINAROAD PET NAMES SITE you might get some ideas. It is really a site for naming pets but there are some beautiful and unusual names that would also make a great prefix/affix.
Thanks guys

yep its the same thing, I put how meny letters I am allowed, but I have to submit 6 choices, oooh I can teven think of one lol

Members online

No members online now.