Rush to Tug Agility Leads

AgilityKrazii

Addicted to Agility
Hey guys!
I know I dont post very often but I love comming to this fourm, I have learned alot about dogs and training here.

I have just started my own business its called Rush to Tug Agility Leads, I hand make fleece round braided slip leads, martingale leads, tugs toys and comming very soon clip leads. They are braided very tightly from high quality fleece and hold up to strong tugers and lots of use! I offer a variety of different colors and are always adding new color combos to the website!

I offer of course U.S shipping along with Canadian, Mexican and all other countries.

I would really appreciate it if you could check it out and let me know what you think!

www.rushtotug.weebly.com

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
I like the camo one..

Is the martingale piece the same length for all of them? If so how long is it?

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
I love your tugs! I bet those will find their way into my puppers stockings! you will def. be hearing from me closer to xmas!

Dekka

Just try me..
For a martingale I would want smaller than reg collar. The JRTs and whippets are about 10-12 inches for not snug flat collars.. so I would think 9 would be nice.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Cider's collars are 12" Smudges are 10-12". I've got a martingale I hate for Smudge as it comes all the way closed on him, and I'd like it to be slightly smaller too to get the martingale effect if they are deciding it's a pulling day.

AgilityKrazii

Addicted to Agility
Ok I now have 4 different martingale collar sizes.

Regular-15" collar 1 1/2" wide
Medium-12" collar 1 1/4" wide
Small-9" collar 1 1/4" wide
Extra Small-6" collar 1 1/4" wide

Saeleofu

Ooooo, I may have to look into getting one of the martingales. My dog has very sensitive skin on his neck and it gets irritated with regular collars, so the fleece would probably be good for him.

AgilityKrazii

Addicted to Agility

The Arctic Martingale Collar, made with 4 layers of fleece with a colorful ribbon on top, they are fully adjustable and will be available in a variety of different sizes to be sure to fit any dog!

Monograming, personalize your martingale lead or collar with your dogs name or a saying like My Best Friend, 3 different fonts to choose from.

In the distant future
More font choices and embrodery! Plus some new products!

AgilityKrazii

Addicted to Agility
FREE SHIPPING!!
Is now available from Rush to Tug, its our holiday gift to you. Recieve free shipping for all United States orders from now until January 2, 2010!

Members online

No members online now.