Boo at the barn

GoingNowhere

Boo was at the barn with me the other day and I decided to take some shots. Boo and Billie weren't too thrilled about posing together so I had to take what i could get.

First, Boo would like to prove that she was in fact at the barn:

keeping their distance

"Ohz my goodness! You'z a mutant mini horse. Poke. poke."

that's all for now. maybe I'll post more later... I dont think you've met my kitty yet.

-GoingNowhere

a.baker

You have a very pretty dog and I also like the last pic a lot too! Is that a black spot on her tongue? How very cute! they seem to look pretty good together with what you did get.

GoingNowhere

Thanks! Yeah, Boo has a blac spot towards the front of her tongue, and when she's panting really hard you can see that there are a lot more onn the back of her tongue.

Boo and Billie are actually surprisingly good together. Boo especially. Billie is used to dogs around the barn, but I doubt Boo had seen a horse until we got her. Now they're fine, though Boo is a little too daring around the horse's feet. I dont see Billie kicking her intentionally, but any horse could kick and I dont trust the other horses at the barn nearly as much as Billie. That, and the flies are out... so that leads to lots of flying hooves. But Boo is very good. She doesn't look at the horses as chasable, but isnt afraid of them either. And she stays on her leash and lays down by the fence while I go about my business. She ljust lays there and hangs out and watches the world go by. And of course hams it up for anyone willing to pet her. It's a good socialization experience for her. Dogs, horses, chickens, rabbits, peacocks, a pig, geese, people... not to mention tractors and other farm stuff. But she seems to enjoy it and I like taking her. :)

Toller_08

Boo is beautiful!! Thanks for posting some pics of her. I don't think I've ever seen any before. :)

GoingNowhere

Members online

No members online now.