Get Stains out of White?

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
How do I get stains out of a white dog coat other then shaving her. Maggiemay had an accident in her crate earlier (my fault) and got urine on her side. I scrubbed her the best I could but its still a bit off color. Her paws/legs have been stained since we brought her home. Is there anyway to atleast get it out of her side? Or is shaving that fur off the only way? I really don't want to shave her because im trying to grow out her "skirt". She actually my first dog with a mainly white coat so this is all new to me.

So any ideas?

otch1

Purchase Blueing shampoo. You can find this in most groom shops, petstores (sometimes) or on-line. Pet Edge and 3-C' catalogs on-line, carry them at a reasonable price. Buying a concentrate then diluting as needed is ideal. Also adding a couple of Tbl. peroxide will help. Good luck!

RD

Are you dead yet?
Echo Otch1. Whitening shampoo should help.

Toller_08

Just make sure when using the blueing shampoo that you don't use too much. A friend of mine ended up turning her dog a nice shade of light blue by accident (though I'm not sure how much she used, I'd tend to think it must have been a lot to actually turn a dog blue). The stains came out though, so it does work.

Chemikal

Just make sure when using the blueing shampoo that you don't use too much. A friend of mine ended up turning her dog a nice shade of light blue by accident (though I'm not sure how much she used, I'd tend to think it must have been a lot to actually turn a dog blue). The stains came out though, so it does work.
yeah. I had an accident like that. I turned my white dog blue. LOL. I got chewed out cause my mom thought I brung another dog home. It was funny trying to groom him. The groomer said: "you got a blue dog" I said: " A smurf got to him" lol. I was so embarrassed. Dont use to much of the stuff or youll have a blue dog.

Members online

No members online now.