Group Story???.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
I don't know what you guys think of this idea but here goes:

We could between us write a story, like the next line game so I start the story with for Example once apon a time there was a dog and his name is...... and the next person adds a line to the story and then leaves it for the next person. That way we could have a really interesting story that's a part of all of us! And if it's any good we could have it published and donate all the proceeds to a dog charity!!!

What does everyone think?!!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Ok here goes.... How about!

I first met him when I helped out at the shelter that eventful summer. It's a summer that will stick in my memory forever because..........

bubbatd

I was feeling a little sorry for myself as everyone was making over Angel . I was cleaning out the last cage when......

Doberluv

in her teeth and wagging her tail. She then dropped the bunny in front of me and ran off in the other direction, going toward...

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i reached down and picked up the bunny thinking to myself...

"Maybe I should pay more attention to Angel! She must think the only way I will play with her is if she pretends to be a dog." Just then I heard my - our - mother coming around the corner, frantically calling for Angel, asking everyone if they had seen her. I spun around the last corner, stopping in my tracks when I heard Mom say,

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Since Angel was the most advanced 6 month old baby ever (people/ dog), i had to think wow! My parents adopted a magic baby!!!! (just kidding, ignore me guys...this one doens't count) but i had to write something....i think you all got off on a false start and need to start over..it is a funnnnn game..if you don't want to start over than just ignore this.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I wish it were a dream...one that i could have over and over again. to meet this little dog only once in my life , just isn't enough.

Last edited:

bubbatd

Please do !!!!!!! I think we started off fine and then it became "the next person"....I was ready to bring the blond with the rabbit, to a golden who got out of his cage....anywho.....I think it's a great idea and we do have the talented people to illustrate the book!!! Let's be creative and serious! Fun time too !

Members online

No members online now.