Don't you dare tell me these dogs aren't having fun

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I laughed SO HARD.

I think one of the dogs was a Dutch, he kept sproinging up in the blind as tall as the decoy was. He was freaking adorable.

And OMG the Mals were hilarious. I love the coyote crawling they do. The GSDs do it too, but the Mals looked like they thought they were actually being sneaky about it.

The dumbbells are the best. I sincerely am the worlds worst dumbbell thrower, so that was especially funny to me.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I'm surprised they didn't have a section on the long down. Kes is known for his shenanigans during that... lol

some of that was painful :rofl1:

been there done some of that. I had the send out, my dog was twitching like crazy after the dumbells to do the send away, barely could contain a heel position, I sent her, she took of like a rocket for a 15 yards, then stopped as abruptly as she started and spun around to look at me and didn't move again. Haha, no points for me :) . Classic, "my dog has never done that before"

Same dog different trial, blind search did the previous ones great, going to the last one, she just passes in front of me to the last blind and halfway there hits the ****ing breaks and then goes straight off for some tall grass at the edge of the field where the hanging tree was when we do all our send outs and there was a ball there in the grass. She must have caught the scent cone and went straight for it. ANyway, it was a club trial, told her to drop it and recalled, and sent her to the last blind again. Everything was fine from there on out.

Wish I had video, I could have easily made the list :)

Hillside

Original Twin
I laughed so hard and then realized that I know a couple people in the video...And then realized that Nico is a HYSTERICAL dog...

I'll be seeing you guys in my video debut on a similar compilation soon...:rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.