Dance's day out

Toller_08

It's been a while since I've taken any pictures of Dance that I like, so I decided to make today a photo day for her. That, and I always enjoy my just Dance and me days so thought we might as well go to the park. I was surprised at just how much snow was there. The rest of the city hardly even looks like winter has been here, but I guess it doesn't melt as easily in the shade at the parks. As always, I took a ton of pictures so I'll try to narrow them down to some of my favourites. :)

Apparently I didn't do a boot up tight enough! Oops. Normally they stay on really well.

Lots more coming!

Toller_08

She was very proud of this stick she found somewhere. Normally I don't let her play with sticks as I've heard a lot of bad stories, but she thought this one was the best thing ever for a couple minutes.

Still more!

Toller_08

Finished! Sorry it took so long. My computer is broken and my brother's laptop is totally foreign to me.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Dance photos are feeding my current Toller obsession. Hehehe, i got to see quite a few at the show this past weekend.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Just dies..I love Dance. It has been much too long. Beautiful photographs.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
GORGEOUS dog and wonderful pictures.

There is something about her face that just draws me in. To me, she still looks like she has a little puppy face and its precious.

Toller_08

Thanks everyone!

She is beautiful! Snow is definately her element. :D
She definitely enjoys the snow! But she's kind of a wuss hence the boots, haha. I knew if I wanted her to last without complaining for any length of time that it'd be smart to bring them. She gets all prissy with her feet if she has to be out for more than about 15mins in the snow without boots on. Silly toller... I think she's had too many Dobermans influencing her over the years, haha. They're not even as wimpy about it as she is usually.

Dance photos are feeding my current Toller obsession. Hehehe, i got to see quite a few at the show this past weekend.
A Toller obsession is a good obsession to have! I was only at the show briefly this weekend to pick up some shampoo and stuff (had to hurry out to get to an anniversary party), and I think I saw Izzie... but I didn't say hi, because I was too shy and didn't want to be really lame and introduce myself if it wasn't you and Izzie. :eek:

I think maybe we should plan an Alberta chaz meet up this summer at a park somewhere. I know there are only a few of us here, but it might still be fun. Otherwise I might never actually get to meet Izzie... that's two times now that I've almost met you guys, but not quite!

Oh man, my love for her just got stronger XD

I *may* be in Alberta and BC this summer. I'M COMING TO MEET YOUR DOG, OK?
For sure! I'm probably going to BC sometime in August, so hopefully you don't happen to be here when I'm gone, but if I am here then we'll definitely try and set up a meet up. I'll warn her ahead of time that you're a big fan so hopefully she'll like you.

GORGEOUS dog and wonderful pictures.

There is something about her face that just draws me in. To me, she still looks like she has a little puppy face and its precious.
I think she's going to be one of those dogs that's forever a puppy. Everyone who meets her and doesn't know how old she is thinks she's a puppy. They're always surprised when I tell them she's almost five.

I can't get enough of Dance, she's gorgeous. Love the ones of her hiding behind the tree!
I think she thought *I* was the one hiding behind the tree when I told her to stay on the other side, haha. She was so excited when I released her, and came running out from behind like it was the best hide and seek game ever!

Members online

No members online now.