Norwegian Elkhound

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
One of my coworkers husband has a client who is trying to find a home for a dog...

She sent this email out around the office and I asked her if it was ok that I cross post this...

Anyone in the general NOVA/MD/DC area that know anyone who might be interested please let me know...

Ok... here's her email:

Good morning,

We have a client who fosters rescued animals and has recently received a Norwegian elkhound and is looking for a new home. The dog was rescued from WV and is about 1 - 2 years old with all the shots and neutered. I don’t know if the dog is male or female and this is NOT the actual picture of the dog but a picture of the Breed.

Please email me if you know someone who is interested……(Note, please find a home….my mom will kill me if I take another dog in and they are so cute)

-Tiffany
Anyways... I just thought I'd pass that along. If anyone is interested then let me know and I'll PM you Tiffany's email address.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
He's very pretty, but it would be much more helpful if your friend could find out info about the dog, such as good with cats? kids? dogs? housetrained? crate trained? likes/dislikes? Generally the more info you have about a dog, the easier it is to find the right home.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I agree... that's all the info she had to go by though. That picture isn't of the actual dog... just one she posted of an example of what they look like since she doesn't even have a pic of the dog. I can ask her if she has any way of finding out more information from the client.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
actually funny you should bring that up since I just got an email today from my coworker. They're still looking for a home for the dog.

She wrote
Amber,

Here are actual pictures of the dog that is in a foster home looking for a new home. He is 1 year old and anyone interested would have to go through the foster adoption procedures.

Thank you for helping,
Tiffany

Members online

No members online now.