Few photos of BC pup

Almost 7.5 mo. old BC pup is "DD". Came from someone getting rid of some of their dogs they used for breeding -- she was so sweet when I first met her that I couldn't leave her there :(.

She lived outside until Tuesday and now she is learning how to be an inside dog. She is adjusting to inside life well and starting to like her crate. She didn't know anything when she came to me so now we're working on learning her new name (she didn't respond to the name she came with) and come. She also enjoys playing with her reflection on the door, stove, fridge, mirror...

She was initially shy and very afraid of my GSP (prev. owner said she had never been around males) but is now enjoying his company and trying to get him to play. She is really starting to come out of her shell now and show her personality.

Anyway, here are the photos...

When she first came here.. 11/12

Playing with my dogs today..

I think this is the dog equivalent of "the finger".

RD

Are you dead yet?
She's gorgeous! Kudos to you for taking her.

Thanks for all your nice comments, guys!

I will be re-homing her to a (hopefully) BC savvy home where she can be someones best friend. I'm not sure that I am capable of keeping 4 dogs :lol-sign:. I've already been in contact with the TX BC rescue who cannot take her on (which is fine) but will list her on their site as an independent adoption. Ideally I'd like to find someone with BC experience and who won't mind keeping me updated on how she is doing.

Very pretty girl.

What breed is the tan dog in the second picture??
Snoopy is a terrier mix. She is also quite possibly the greatest dog I've ever owned. She'd take a bullet for me if she knew what to do LOL!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Have you tried Debbie at Ruff Mutts? She's a big BC rescue in Texas.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
She's cute, congrats on rescuing her and realizing that you may not be the best home for her and taking such care in rehoming.

Members online