What did you do for your 21st (or whatever big birthday)

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Lol thank you :D
and 16 & 18 are much bigger in my family than 21. I got actual parties thrown and such

but 21 was really great as well :) I went to dinner at this amazing restaurant and got my favorite dishes with my cousins and friends..I ordered a few fun girly drinks and was like "CARD ME!!!" LOL because the bartender didn't and that was upsetting
blew out a flaming shot as the whole restaurant sang happy birthday lol

and then went home and did a movie marathon and slumber party! Nobody got too drunk at all.we all went back to my apartment and watched movies, did nails, ate MORE junk food and watched..

- Harry Potter (Chamber of Secrets and Goblet of fire)
- How to train your dragon
- Peter pan
- Moulin Rouge
- Ace ventura pet detective
- Golden Compass

(everyone was told to bring a movie that made them think of me lol interesting choices)

and then all fell asleep lol :D it was a great birthday!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
My 21st was the day before a major exam in college. We ended up going out and getting dinner and wine (although I'm the oldest of my friends so that kind of sucked).

This year is 26 and everyone's going to be gone on my birthday. :(

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
My 21st I was so drunk I don't really much remember it.

I know we went to an Irish pub and one of my friends already had a tab around $70 within the first few minutes because he was buying shots for everyone. I tried a bunch of stuff and probably drank nearly 20 shots trying to reach 21 shots. Bad idea. They have some pretty funny photos of me trying to kiss a weird doll thing floating around and all I was told was that I was entertaining.... Not sure if that is a bad or good thing. I ended up pretty sick afterwards.

Paige

Let it be
Happy belated birthday Fran!

Here its your 19th. I was pregnant. I hungout with my mom and Paris who was 10 at the time. No complaints. I had a good time.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I just spent it with my best friends. :) My sister and our friend Lexi. It was fun, and I had a frozen strawberry daquiri which was amazing.

Members online