How long can one survive on Water & Ginger Ale?

LauraLeigh

Ugh... This Flu has been the worst ever.... I've not had anything to eat that's solid at all since Wed!!! I never get sick like this!

Whine over...

swabby

Ugh... This Flu has been the worst ever.... I've not had anything to eat that's solid at all since Wed!!! I never get sick like this!

Whine over...
I feel for you. This flu is a bear. Gave me something to think about, besides my broken ankle tho. :lol-sign:

You MUST stay hydrated tho, or you will be in the hospital. Feel better!

Barb04

Super Moderator
If you can drink Boost or Ensure (I like Boost better), it will help get some nutrition into you.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
If you can drink Boost or Ensure (I like Boost better), it will help get some nutrition into you.
thats what i did when i was sick, i did the slimfast/boost (to change it up) I also downed lots of the orange gatorade (when Im ill its the only thing that wont upset my stomach) though if you can, sip it through a straw, because gatorade has a bad habit of wearing on the enamel of your teeth of you drink a lot of it.

best of luck & hope you feel better soon.

Gah, mine's not the flu apparently. Norovirus (Norwalk). On the up side, I'm on Season 3 of West Wing and at least I was able to take time off work.

Members online

No members online now.