Fido Fleece's for $10! BaxterBoo

JacksonsMom

I know a lot of people like Fido Fleece's. They retail between $30-$40 usually it seems. They have a lot on BaxterBoo.com right now for $10 and if you google baxterboo promo codes, you can find a lot to get free shipping :)

Just an FYI! :)

Airn

Oh wow! Thanks for the tip.

I have also never heard of BaxtorBoo.com.

My boyfriend might hate you when he gets home :D

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Couldn't find any non expired coupon codes for them. Totally tried to order 3 fido fleeces anyhow though cause at that price...

Order 'connected' for ages and never went through..

MafiaPrincess

Hmm.. wonder if that was the issue.

I tried calling them, sadly it's not business hours though.. So I guess I don't need more coats..

MafiaPrincess

5th try it went through.. Here's hoping they don't ship UPS and charge me brokerage fees... *fingers crossed*

Airn

Gwen appears to be a very oddly shaped dog. Or I suck at measuring. Maybe a bit of both. All of the sizes I ended up getting didn't come close to any that they had in stock. Guess we'll wait another day.

I kept getting something around

Chest 26 in
Neck 17 in
Length 21 in

It's probably for the best since Gwen acted like I was beating her the whole time I was measuring her. She doesn't mind me putting bandannas on her but anything else is complete torture.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Use promo code photothanks for 10% off and free shipping.

I'm getting three for the ones that do not have them. Was going to order some off sitstay but but they're site is being weird and nothing showing up with the 40% off price, and they won't email me back or answer to my comments on sitstay. TOO BAD SO SAD!!

Thanks, JacksonsMom! And thank you, Mere! I ordered Boone a Fido's Fleece, and it arrived today. Fits him great, and it was suuuuper cheap with the combined sale and promo code.

kady05

Gwen appears to be a very oddly shaped dog. Or I suck at measuring. Maybe a bit of both. All of the sizes I ended up getting didn't come close to any that they had in stock. Guess we'll wait another day.

I kept getting something around

Chest 26 in
Neck 17 in
Length 21 in
Those are almost Sako & Piper's exact same measurements, weird! I was just measuring them because I figured for $10, they'd be cute, plus they hate the cold.. but yeah.. their size 16 is a 25" chest & length of 14".. that's no where close!

If length is the problem, it may not be worth worrying about. I haven't looked at the sizes since I ordered Boone's, but they vary quite a bit for different shapes. I went with a size 20 for Boone. With a long Catahoula body, none of them would have actually made it all the way down to his tail. That one was just closest to his chest and neck size. I'm really pleased with how it fits him, though.

kady05

If there wasn't such a huge difference between their actual length and the length of the fleece, I wouldn't care much. But when they measure 21-22" long with a 26" chest, and the size that goes with that chest size (since it says that's the most important) is only 15" long.. meh.

The size 18 might work for mine, neck size is correct (they all measure around 17-17.5"), but I think the chest would be too big.

JacksonsMom

Jackson's didn't fit... I sent it back to be exchanged, but the pattern wasn't currently in so I don't know if they will or not. Jackson has a 19" girth and is about 14" long to base of tail. I got him a size 12, per the measurements on the BaxterBoo site. But now that I see the Premier website, I definitely should've gotten the 14.

Members online

No members online now.