Pet Expo 2012 Featuring Cricket! (slow internet beware!)

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Ok so this is going to be about 6 posts worth of pics, so be patient! :) Also, they unfortunately came out blurry because my camera has a tiny little lens that doesn't do well in the low light of the indoors (but I <3 it anyway).

The Pet Expo was fun.

There were bored ponies giving pony rides.

And the bully breeds always come out in full force.

Dogtopia's booth had someone in a big dog suit. Kids liked him.

Pic of the GSD rescue's booth.

Leonberger!

Cricket made friends with some dogs.

And she made friends with people!

There were some dogs in strollers.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
These boxers were silly.

This APBT is demonstrating "whale eye".

Pretty OES!

This booth had everything for the alcoholic dog lover. Lol

I liked this dog, he was cool.

Cute pom

This is Lolo, a FOHA dog! She was at the shelter for a while and did NOT do well there, I was so happy when she went to foster. She is doing much better.

I love this pic. This dog really wanted those treats!

Cute paps in a stroller!

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Random Aussie for the Aussie lovers out there.

Grabbed a pic of this dog because I thought he looked a lot like Cricket, although not really "Mexidog"-like.

Whale-eye pibble looking a bit happier.

I walked up to these people and asked if their big dog was a Presa since his head looked very Presa to me, and they said "he's a Brazilian Mastiff!" and I was like "oh, he's a Fila Brasileiro?" and they were like "um, yeah that!" I really don't think he looks like a Fila, but ok. They said he's very friendly in public but is very protective of his home territory.

'Nother Leo! Beautiful dog.

Cute little dog with green hair for St. Patty's day.

Little bulldog pup didn't seem interested in walking.

MORE

Last edited:

Sweet72947

Squishy face

This guy was just chillin' and looking cute, so I approached him closer to get his pic and he lifted his head, his eyes grew hard and he clearly sent signals telling me not to approach him any closer. When I was resizing this pic I noticed the "DO NOT PET" sign on his leash. I don't always notice that stuff right away in person, I let the dog tell me if he wants to be petted or not.

The bichon in the forground actually lunged halfway out of his stroller right at Cricket's face. Cricket's reaction was pretty much "wtf wrong with you, little fluffy thing??"

Cricket met a sheltie. Sheltie sez "Hai, please exit my personal space, kthxbai."

This guy was laying there like "Hai, take my picture." So I did.

Its Skittles!

Chocolate Newf! (or is it called red? Or liver?)

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Dog from the treat table. So cute!

Hai, I'm a stressing lab.

This German Pinscher was adorable.

And so was his friend. (Most people seem pretty flattered when you want to take a picture of their dog).

Mastiff!

Moar pibbles!

Cute Curly-Coated Retriever.

MORE

SarahHound

What great photos! I wish we had expo's here. So many beautiful pups!

I really love that dog laying down in the blue harness. It looks photoshoped almost, he looks like a Rottie head on a Pointer body!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
The Bull Terrier Rescue had a green bull terrier at their booth.

It's not easy being green.

These six pictures are linked instead of posted in the tags because they contain snakes and reptiles. The first two are of a big lizard called a Tegu who was just chillin like "'S'up? I'm a Tegu." There are also pics of Skittles with a pretty boa.
[url]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k229/Sweet72947/Pet%20Expo%202012/petexpo032012-53.jpg[/url]

[url]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k229/Sweet72947/Pet%20Expo%202012/petexpo032012-54.jpg[/url]

[url]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k229/Sweet72947/Pet%20Expo%202012/petexpo032012-55.jpg[/url]

[url]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k229/Sweet72947/Pet%20Expo%202012/petexpo032012-56.jpg[/url]

[url]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k229/Sweet72947/Pet%20Expo%202012/petexpo032012-57.jpg[/url]

[url]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k229/Sweet72947/Pet%20Expo%202012/petexpo032012-58.jpg[/url]

Great Pyrenees!
[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k229/Sweet72947/Pet%20Expo%202012/petexpo032012-59.jpg

Couple Malis.

Pretty Corgi

This guy was at the BC rescue's booth. He was hamming it up.

Awesome tie-dyed poodle.

*Snark*

"You best be glad your owner dragged you away, or I would have opened a can of PWN on your a$$!"

Fish! When I was taking their pic, their owner came up to me and told me their names were "Breakfast", "Lunch" and "Dinner". Lol

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Fawn bull terrier frog doggin' it. I love this color.

Its time for a pug in a dress!

APBT sportin' some doggles.

She makes doggles cool.

Handsome GSD.

And this is Cricket's tired face.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS. :)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Gah!!!!! I was so in love with that Suriname Red Tail Boa. I can't wait to see her at the upcoming reptile expo. She is the perfect size right now but is going to get quite a bit bigger. Want want want... She has the perfect pink face.

I agree with you on the Fila, Sweet. I'm really not sure what he looks like. I couldn't tell really well from the shots you were able to get, but he surely doesn't appear to even have the Fila butt.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Looks like such fun! I can't wait to attend ( I think there is one in chicago every year.. or boston.. or something) Either way, next one I am road tripping

I love the pug in a dress!! makes me want one <3

BostonBanker

I want to go! It looks like you guys had a great time - did you do any shopping?

Also, holy fat Cavalier in a stroller. Perhaps it needs to walk instead.

B

Backward_Cinderella

It looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I'm dying to go to one... I'm hoping Las Cruces has one soon... It would be too much to hope that El Paso would do anything as cool as that. LOL

RD

Are you dead yet?
I loved these pics! That looks like soooooo much fun.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I want to go! It looks like you guys had a great time - did you do any shopping?

Also, holy fat Cavalier in a stroller. Perhaps it needs to walk instead.
I didn't do much shopping because my husband told me I couldn't spend any money. I did however spend a whole $5 lol. I got two car magnets. One is shaped like a give and says I love my border collie. The other is shaped like a paw and says Bitch on Board.

Lilvati did a little shopping though. She got an awesome new lead

Members online

No members online now.