The Venting Thread

Picklepaige

One of my three roommates is stealing food from me. One of my other roommates has said that someone is stealing food from her too, so that leaves two "suspects". I have no idea how I am going to find out which one it is, because both of them say they're not doing it. Ugh.

Taqroy

Oh hey jerk coworker, no I will not do your work for you. It is not my responsibility to remember all the details of every ticket ever entered in our system and it is definitely not my responsibility to nag you for TWO WEEKS to close your effing tickets. DO YOUR JOB.

And not making eye contact and talking around me because I called you on your **** yesterday? That's super mature.

Saeleofu

This is actually good to know. I like my shows to carve out a piece of my soul and the things I've been seeing on Pinterest were making me hopeful of such an outcome.

Yes. Guess who is rewatching CoE because apparently I feel I have an excess of happy in my life?
Yep. Whenever I'm feeling shitty, what do I watch? A nice happy feel good episode of Doctor Who? Nope. CoE. Because I want to feel, dammit.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
WHY WILL NO ONE ANSWER THERE STUPID PHONE?! I HAVE THINGS TO BE PLANNING, DAMMIT!

^lowercasebecausethecomputerdoesn'tlikemeyelling

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I have a few vents today.

One. My brain hurts.

Two. I really want ice cream. (Those of you who are friends with me on FB realize this. I did not include this in my status, but there is currently no ice cream in my house and it makes me very sad.)

Three. Vampire Diaries is OVER. THE SAD.

Four. Holy crap, I'm really missing Story today. Danielle and I are going to Flyball on Saturday which is a sport I was really excited about getting into with her. I wish everything could have gone right. She was my best girl. Sorry Harlow.

ETA: Five. I forgot one. I SWEAR I'M HAVING A MIDLIFE CAREER CHOICE CRISIS. Every time I get started into something (even though I'm really liking the sciences) all I can think about is how I REALLY want to be working with horses. HORSES. WHY MUST THEY BE THE DEATH OF ALL MY HAPPY?

Good news? One more day of class then all the good things happen! Spring break is next week and fun stuff is going on. Also, my exam is done. Hoorah.

but story. :(

Last edited:

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
ARRRRGH!! Why do tv shows introduce a character for a few episodes, make us lurve him, then he is never heard from again! On "rizzoli and Isles" Amaury Nolasco played Rizzoli's new boss Lt Rafael Martinez. I love him and I love Amaury Nolasco and was hoping he had a regular role :(

I hate it when they do that!

One of the dogs I was going to pull from the shelter ended up dog aggressive, and I have no dog free fosters. We sponsored her fee, but very slim chance there will be an adoption or placement for her. ****.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Sore throat. Everything hurts. I'm freezing, skin feels like it's on fire. Fever.

Kill me.
Thanks for sending that over here. :mad: My throat is all dry and scratchy and my back aches, which usually means I'm getting sick. NOT WHAT I CAN DEAL WITH RIGHT NOW.

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Pretty sure I have strep throat.
Sore throat. Everything hurts. I'm freezing, skin feels like it's on fire. Fever.

Kill me.
Thanks for sending that over here. :mad: My throat is all dry and scratchy and my back aches, which usually means I'm getting sick. NOT WHAT I CAN DEAL WITH RIGHT NOW.
**** you, people!

My nose is runny and my throat is burning!

ETA: I said "darn you, people," not f*** you. Just for the record.

Members online

No members online now.