Some new Blaze pictures.

here is a bunch of new photos. Not taken in the same day, over the span of about a week or 2. I wish I remembered it today it was a good day at the park, about 20 of Blazes friends were out, mos we havnt seen for a while. so it was crazy. dogs just running every which way. Should have seen it when it was cookie time, having 20 dogs surounding you lol (No I didnt give out cookies, I dont want hat many dogs tripping over me)

Laying out in the driveway.

King of the castle. the stupid snowbank that is finally almost gone from outfront the house.

Still on the snow bank.

Chewing his chuck-it.

Whats that? people!. Must be on guard and watch creepy people. (he tries to stay away from people, totaly non people dog. lol)

Still on guard of his castle.

here he is at the dog park. playing with his favourite toy...a rock. he is obsessed. He was "skating" with it. front feet on the rock as he pushed himself around, I should have got in on video. oh well.

For once he won his bed back from the cat. Poor Marley lol

here is a goofy picture of him in my room. the big stuffed animal is a gift from my friend at the dog park, she gave me it for my birthday. Its a lab..I dont have a lab, but its the thought that counts, its sooo soft and cuddly (unlike Blaze)

And just some funny pictures of dogs I know.

Maeve (the irish wolfhound) Corona (the chi). I always find it funny when poor corona tries to sniff maeves behind, he cant reach poor guy. (you can see Blazes fluffy butt in the back ground)

My best friends dog Rocket. I thought he looks so cute in his winter walking get-up. But I forgot the picture this day. so this is the only one of him all dressed up lol

Here is Finn (coronas brother from another mother (and father) lol) surveying what a mess our creek is. all the ice build up is terrible.

Members online

No members online now.