Nanook and Mini

Saje

Island dweller
Well, most of you know that my cat Mini is the boss of the house. She loves to sit on the counter and randomly slap the dogs. Or she'll sit under the bed and the couch and slap at them. it really hurts when she gets you instead!

Nanook thinks the cats are a lot of fun - especially to chase. But her and mini were playing today. Nanook was sitting on the couch hanging her tail off the edge for mini to play with. LOL She was using it like string and watching Mini bat at it! I wish I could have got a picture. Mini wasn't all mad or anything. She was just playfully batting.

Is it just me or is that cute?

I tried to get a picture but Nanook kept sticking her head in front of the game.

Irish

That is REALLY cute! My dogs and cats seem to have this unspoken agreement to basically ignore each others existence. However, once in a great while they will interact (not to play but to argue) and we find it highly entertaining.

I'd like to invite Nanook over to my house and see if she can get my 2 crabby cats to play. :D It seems to be against their religion.

That is soooo cute!! You could video tape it and send it to a funniest home video competition. You'd definitely win at least second.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Love it. My Tiny sits on the dining room chair and swats the dogs as they pass by.

Members online