Did anyone watch NUTS FOR MUTTS?

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Did anyone see the NUTS FOR MUTTS show on Animal Planet Sunday? They had a dog show for mixed breeds that were rescued from shelters and everything. They had categories like best tail wag, best dressed, best smile, best kisser. It was cute, they also brought like 80 some dogs from shelters up for adoption and ALL the dogs were adopted out that day. It was really nice to see that people recognize mixed breeds and they can have a whole day just to celebrate them.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I watched it and it was acctually "Nuts for Mutts 2". :) THe first one was last year I think :)

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
yeah they had the one last year. Sorry, NUTS FOR MUTTS 2. I didn't watch last year so it was pretty new to me. I thought it was neat for them to put together something for mixed breed dogs like that.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
No it was the fourth one actually I have been a avid watcher of it even though up until Maxis came into my life i did'nt own any mutts. Did you notice there was best pit mix catagory.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
There was A LOT of pit mixes there at the show. I must have been laying my daughter down for the night for that category :( .

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I like the fact that they had A LOT of dogs from the shelter looking for homes there. All the dogs that they had there were adopted out, too. I didn't have cable for the LONGEST time but now we got it and we still don't use it as much as I thought we would. We still prefer to watch DVD's.

Awww.... I'm sorry I missed it! I always rescue castaway purebreds but I think my next one is just going to be a big ole mixed mutt!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Yeah, it is. I thought it looked like a really fun time. I like the categories they had (best kiss and best smile were my favorite).

Members online