Whats going on with Coco?Is this normal for girls on/after heat!?

So I noticed today that Coco's two lowest nipples are very swollen.Alot more swollen then the others have been during her heat.Her heat was officially over 2 day's ago?Bleeding stopped along time ago.
Is this bad or normal?
She can't be pregnant she has not been out of my site since she's been on heat.She's been of leash in the park for the past two day's but not out of my site!?

:confused: tell me this is normal :(

S

SevenSins

The last nipples almost always get bigger with hormonal changes than the others. It's nothing I would be concerned about at all.

Quick side note though that I would avoid the dog park for a little while longer, since bitches just coming out of season can still have a residual scent that may cause issues with other dogs at the dog park (or cause her to be harassed by other dogs).

The last nipples almost always get bigger with hormonal changes than the others. It's nothing I would be concerned about at all.

Quick side note though that I would avoid the dog park for a little while longer, since bitches just coming out of season can still have a residual scent that may cause issues with other dogs at the dog park (or cause her to be harassed by other dogs).
Thank you :)
Yes,we haven't had any problems so far with her in the park,its not dog park just a very large park where alot of dogs are walked,we've met two "interested" males,but other then a quick sniff nothing else seemed to happen.
How much longer should I restrict her?

S

SevenSins

Thank you :)
Yes,we haven't had any problems so far with her in the park,its not dog park just a very large park where alot of dogs are walked,we've met two "interested" males,but other then a quick sniff nothing else seemed to happen.
How much longer should I restrict her?
If it's just a park where dogs are expected to be on-leash, then you should be fine, I would just keep an eye out for any dogs that people might not have full control over.. I would keep her on leash for at least a week or two more so that you have some extra control to reel her in if an interested dog does run up on her.

If it's just a park where dogs are expected to be on-leash, then you should be fine, I would just keep an eye out for any dogs that people might not have full control over.. I would keep her on leash for at least a week or two more so that you have some extra control to reel her in if an interested dog does run up on her.
Ahhhh ok!Thanks for clearing that up!I think I will keep her on a long leash,she doesn't stray very far and I'll keep going when it's less full!

Members online

No members online now.