I'm new also

I am Kathy from Big Bucky Labs in Fort Myers, Florida, we breed AKC labradors, all field trial dogs, and yes Labradoodles, I have come to this forum because the one I was on tended to rip my soul apart because I have doodles, I'm just looking to learn and make some good friends, thanks for letting me join

Hi, Kathy and welcome!

We have all kinds of dogs here! Personally, I think the Labradoodle is an intelligent idea, and you're going after a specific set of qualities with the cross, not just a haphazard, irresponsible breeding whim. People need to remember that the breeds we have today are the result of "mixing and matching."

We're glad to have you here. Be sure to post photos; I'd love to see your 'Doodles!

my doodles

here is a photo of one of my doodle pups . Well I tried to attach a photo but it says I may not do attachments, don't know why. but it won't let me :confused:

Hi BigBuckyLabs, Welcome to Chazhound Forums!

I was working on the database today so had some thing shut off.
You should be able to attach the forum now also :)

Chazhound

MEG126

welcome to chazhound! i'm a new member as well and i'm also a part of three other dog forums, but i'm mostly on chazhound because i've consistently gotten the best advice here (all the training tips have worked with my golden!!) and everybody has been really nice!! one of my friends just got a 'doodle and i've heard they're adorable! i can't wait to see some pictures!! welcome!! -meg

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
hi bigbuckylabs

:D hi there i have just seen your sceenname and i would just like to say that i have a black lab and i think there great!!!! Have you got any labs if not what sort of breed is your dog if you have one?? :D :D

Members online