Jurassic
Judo
Jeepers
Joust
Jitter

I was also thinking of Jealousy for the registered name and calling her Covet

Equinox

I like Jewel and Jurassic! Also, off the top of my head, I can think of

- Jaws (because we all know it's going to be a landshark)
- Jinx
- Jabberwocky
- Jolt

I was also thinking of Jealousy for the registered name and calling her Covet
I like this, too! Covet's a great name, and Envy would work, too.

Also, more puppy details, please? Or do we have to wait until she's with you? :D

Last edited:

FG167

Equinox

Oh, I totally responded to your Facebook post first, but just have to say again... I'm crazy jealous :) Definitely a nice, nice pedigree. I don't think this breeding has anything in common with Kastle's, but I could really see it producing similar traits (from the little that I know LOL). I know everyone's a big fan of Gordon, but the dam isn't shabby either. Was just mentioning to Alexis how much I like Ellute, and another friend and I were going over a breeding that combined Ellute and Aly fairly close in the pedigree.

Really awesome, congrats! She's going to be a really beautiful puppy. When do you get to bring her home?

FG167

When do you get to bring her home?
They are 5.5 weeks old. I actually had scheduled a trial for K for his IPO I the last weekend in April, but some circumstances have come up in his training, he's not going to be ready. Which I guess works out (although I am REALLY bummed), because little J-girl should be coming home that weekend I believe.

Yes, supposed to be producing really awesomely healthy, drivey dogs, with big grips. With Kastle, his major downfalls are: elbow dysplasia, fair hip, too much drive that is not actually useable, and his grip is...suspect. DH knew how important it was to me to get those issues cleared up so I'm hopefully going to be getting a nice, stable, drivey dog but not crazy (sorry Lopper!), that's healthy with awesome big grips.

Current list...none are really speaking to me and I'm getting frustrated!

Jubilee
Joust
Jitter
Jostle
Jingle
Javelin
Judo
Jurassic
Justice call name Truth
Jovie
Juvi
Judas
Jester
Jiffy
Juke
Jersey
Jersi
Jaded call name Cynic
Jealous call name Covet
Java
Jenga
Jiggy
Jezebel
Jest
JimBeam call name Whiskey
Jamaica...call name Rum/Rummy
Jaunty

Equinox

They are 5.5 weeks old. I actually had scheduled a trial for K for his IPO I the last weekend in April, but some circumstances have come up in his training, he's not going to be ready. Which I guess works out (although I am REALLY bummed), because little J-girl should be coming home that weekend I believe.

Yes, supposed to be producing really awesomely healthy, drivey dogs, with big grips. With Kastle, his major downfalls are: elbow dysplasia, fair hip, too much drive that is not actually useable, and his grip is...suspect. DH knew how important it was to me to get those issues cleared up so I'm hopefully going to be getting a nice, stable, drivey dog but not crazy (sorry Lopper!), that's healthy with awesome big grips.
That's exciting! Unfortunate that you won't be able to trial with Kastle, but you'll have more opportunities when he's ready. I never knew about his drive/grip issues though - what stood out to me about the puppy pedigree is that it seemed to point to strong, hard hitting, sporty dogs that still maintained a clear head and a good off switch off the field. I don't know the dogs in Kastle's pedigree and just assumed he was the right amount of crazy. Well, now I think it's pretty cool that you usually focus on the positive aspects of his temperament/drives (and there are so many!) and still make such a great team with him. The health issues are a real blow, though. Seems like he just can't catch a break!

Members online

No members online now.