New to the forums + pics of my Newf

Rave

Hi new here, but I have kinda trolled and read past posts the last few days. Seems like a really nice board.

Just thought Id put some pictures up of my newf (landseer) Bailey they are kinda old and not the best pictures ever but hopefully I will get newer ones up.

These pics range from her at 9 weeks, 3 months and 5 months. She is now 9 months old and weighs in at just over 100lbs. She is just a sweet heart of a dog.

Look forward to meeting all of you.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Oh, she's pretty! There's another couple of Newfie owners on the board, you're in good company. Welcome to the forums!

Athebeau

She is lovely. Good luck with your bundle of joy...I currently have 3 Newfoundland dogs.;)

Your very fortunate she doesnt look like she carrys a lot of coat (just the way a Newf should be:) ).

Amstaffer

Great looking pup! Newfies are wonderful dogs, they are about as sweet as any creature gets.

One question for you though.....In the third picture....How do you get her to cling to the wall like that? :p

Rave

Thanks for all the replies, she really is a great dog. I dont think I could ever not own a Newf now. As for her clinging to the wall its amazing what you can get your dog to do when you offer them a Kong full of peanut butter.

Members online

No members online now.