Photos of dogs. And beaches.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Fail stack #1. He looks awful!!! This was a couple of weeks ago.. I tried to position him, grab the camera and take a pic. His legs are everywhere, he turned his head, and he tensed up because I had DEM TREETS AND I MOVED NOOOO.

Failer stack #2. Same as #1 but worserer.

Some beach pictures because we had about an hour of SUN last weekend. These were all taken in manual with auto focus (because they move to fast) and touched up in GIMP (just hue and contrast).

Fred loves to chase the Boogaloo.

Hover Fred will geeeet you!!!!

Hair products swish. You have no hair Fredington.

I think you have something I want.

Mah Puppehs <3

T'other half and his pups. Fred is peeing.

Slight fail pose. But they weren't prepared to move closer so I took the opportunity that presented!!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Thanks! I got t'other half to take pics while I stacked last night and he's looking a lot more presentable!

I'm going to try and get more photos this year...

noludoru

Bored Now.
Ah, LOVE! We both know I am forever a Bodhi fan, but Fred is just stunning. His teeny little face is just so elegant and cute. And the picture of them in the sunset deserves to be framed - wow.

xpaeanx

Great pics! I agree with everyone else about the sunset picture. :)

And having help does make a difference with stacked pictures. Hopefully he was into it..... And you can use him to take more and more and more. LOL.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Thanks! We've been practicing most nights as we have a champ show in.... 2 weeks???? Big lol.

He's a handsome bigger, looks a bit wimpy in pics. He's more chunky in the head than he looks in pics. More pointer looking lol

Members online

No members online now.