Here's my deal......

Debi

It rained again last night. I've just spent over a half hour washing majorly muddy dogs so that they could come in.......only to follow behind with my Woolite Oxy Deep Carpet Cleaner spray to mop up muddy paw prints somehow still left on the carpet. :mad: IF anyone invents some magical throw rug...or something...that I can walk the dogs across and have clean paws, I will:

Totally back you financially to market it
Do all the advertising you need
Marry you
Bear your children
Clean your house
Wash your car...wax is a maybe
Cook for you

Can we all tell I'm just a little tired of mud already????????!!!!!! I think they roll in it when they see me coming. Renee.....I saw the cat laughing.....ANOTHER plot unfolds. :rolleyes: (I think Woolite should hire me to promote their product!!!) :D

Debi

OK THEN...just realized while cleaning................IT ISN'T ALL MUD....need I say more? :eek: Somehow, I think wiping snow paws is gonna be a whole lot easier.....................least then I'll know immediately what isn't 'mud'. :rolleyes: Now.......off to clean AGAIN....eeeewwwwwwwwwww.

Hey, you can all be so proud of me. Yesterday I took off a tick from the top of Hammie's head. Got it all....felt like a real hero. Gave Addie a good check...why is it Ham gets them and she doesn't??? Guess even a tick knows better than to mess with a woman. LOL ;)

agilitydobemom

agilitydobemom
I know how you feel I have white lenolium in the wash room I think I mop it at least twice a day :D
I am with you I wish some one would invent some kind of magical carpet or maybe little shoes so they can take them off at the door LOL :eek:

I am so proud of my little Monsters. Bimmer's taught them to wash off in the wading pool before they come in. If they're really muddy they even lay down in the water then wait for me to towel them off as they come in.

Now, if I could convince them not to bring their fresh killed "snacks" inside to nosh on . . . :eek:

bogolove

I have also been cleaning mud off the carpet tonight with your woolite product you so highly recommended (good call, btw). I also have been taking a towel and scooting it across the floor to get the muddy pawprints off my kitchen floor. Then I had to do a towel scrubbing on the muddy dog to get the wet mud off. Then I vacuumed. I still need to sweep the kitchen. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! Rainy days are NEVERENDING cleaning days. I feel like I am following the dog around with a towel. He probably thinks I am his personal servant! LOL!

Debi

hmmmmmmm, how about a dog shampoo that when dry repels all mud?? Like as if the dog is teflon coated...a little swipe across the throw rug, in you go. Well, I can dream...it's going to be raining here for another 2 days!!!! :eek:

roni

K-9 lover ;)
Renee ~

How did you teach Bimmer to wash out before coming inside? I love that! I wish I could teach all of mine to do that. :)

He's a funny one. It's one of those little things he picked up on his own, then made the girls do it, too. I think maybe it's something in the wolf part of him that has a real aversion to soiling his own den. Would you believe I never even had to house train him? It probably wouldn't be too difficult to get your dogs to do the same by making a game of it, maybe getting some floating toys and throw them in the pool when want them to clean off, then praising them like crazy whenever they get in the pool.

I found that this laundry cleaner called "grime eater" works miracles!
It took bike chain grease out of the back seat of my car so i can only imagine that it would help take mud out of carpets.

Members online