How can I embed video from Youtube into Chaz?

Katkoota

cRaZy AbOuT DOGS
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TBVTAmWWC18" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't know if we have a forum testing section, but I would love to test how to upload a video in Chaz. In other words, video to be viewed here, rather than posting its link for members to click on and then go to another website.

Let's see. I posted the video above.

AliciaD

On second thought...
You can only embed in the picture/video forum section. Otherwise you gotta go link
There's been some desire to change this, so maybe in the future it will be available in other sections. Especially the training section.

Taqroy

There's been some desire to change this, so maybe in the future it will be available in other sections. Especially the training section.
Someone should ask the mods cause I would love for that to happen.

Quick, flag my post so we get their attention!! (I'm kidding....kinda. :p)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I'd like to know that, too.
The first embed code Katkoota posted appears to be html, and to my knowledge the forum's bbcode doesn't recognize it.

ETA: That code *does* work. I hovered my mouse over the topic of someone who embedded a video and she used that code. So use it in the pictures section and you're good.
It really would be nice if you could use it in other sections.

Katkoota

cRaZy AbOuT DOGS
Thanks guys, so I am coping the right thing. But it isn't working here coz it is pasted in the not suitable section of the forum. got it ;)

Members online

No members online now.