Looking for Dogs to be on Television!

Hello!

I am a researcher for a Toronto based television production company called Telefactory (www.telefactory.ca), and we are looking to start a show based on dogs. Every episode we would like to feature one amazing dog - and when I say amazing I mean, a dog with spunk, personality and talent! Since the owner will be showcasing their dogs, the owners should be comfortable on television as well. It will sort of be like a doggie competition to see who's top dog (excuse the pun)! If anyone has any special dog they would like to showcase, please contact me at (edited our email address - Moderator).

Thanks again, Joanna.

skyhigh

Thats a great idea. I would do it but im in Australia. I have a gorgeous border collie and a Geman Shepherd pup that fit that. LOL. maybe its just me wanting to be on tely. LOL

W

Whitedobelover

isnt it though.. i have two great dobes but they are puppies... they have personality and would love them to be on TV but darn it... they arent learned yet.:(

ever been on it i have a talented horse that can unlock gates in 5 seconds but lol u want a dog i have a talented dog but shes an one person dog she will eat anyone else i say is bad

Members online

No members online now.