The Venting Thread

Red.Apricot

Also, last night, a next door neighbor we've always been on good terms with basically accused us of letting our dogs jump the fence and poop in her immaculate yard. I don't know what's been pooping her yard but our dogs are never, and I do mean NEVER, outside unattended. Even in the shittiest of weather we drag our assess out in the porch and supervise while they potty.

Anyway, she was like, "Well just be careful." She didn't like it that I replied, "We already are. I'm sorry but it's impossible that it was our dogs. Good luck getting things straightened out though. I'll let you know if we see anything."
That sounds insanely frustrating.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
That sounds insanely frustrating.
It really is. My roommate was like, "but I just don't know what I could be!" I have to pretty much shrug it off because it's not our dogs. We can account for them every second if the day.

If she presses it again I'll offer to help her set up a camera or something. I suspect it's either a roaming dog (though we have very few) or something like a raccoon or possum. But I figure helping her catch the trespasser is a pretty convincing way to convey innocence, lol.

Saeleofu

I have a test in an hour. DO NOT WANT. I'm so not ready. I'm more prepared for all the other tests this week. But this one...ugh. I don't even know what the format will be!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Every time you 'flail' (or anyone does, I guess) I always picture it as Wacky Inflatable Tube Man flailing around. :D Random, but I felt that image needed to be shared. :lol-sign:
This is totally what I picture when I'm flailing around.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
My freezer is making awful noises. Knowing my luck it will go out and then I will have to throw out all my food. :(

It's also just plain obnoxious and Summer is scared of the noises.

Saeleofu

Time change is seriously messing with me this go-round. I feel all blah, and crappy, and pouty, and I never know what time it is. I skipped class this morning because I just couldn't make myself get up and out. I DID go take my test this afternoon, but fortunately it was short and I was back home within an hour. I need to go get some stuff at the store, and I don't want to go.

I really just want to cuddle in bed surrounded by dogs and blankets and watch Doctor Who. But alas, I have crap to do, and a test to study for. Do not want.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
My car is making an unidentifiable sound. It's already squeaking like mad and is probably really annoying to everyone on the road, but it's just the power steering pump and I don't care enough to fix it yet. It's cold. The new sound kind of sounds like it did when my axle broke and the shaft separated from the joint. The CV boot has been torn for months, so I just figured it was the axle finally crapping out. I tried to listen with the window down and it kind of sounds like it's coming from the rear. There are no axles in the rear. What are you doing with your life, car.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
*SIGH* daylight savings time SUCKS, not that I am a morning person anyway, but now losing an hour in the morning makes it even harder to get up, plus it's cold, which makes it even harder ... Really, winter, REALLY? Would you just GTFO all ready???

Oh & I started my period today & it feels like someone is stabbing me from the inside out.

Boo.

Saeleofu

I went to Walmart tonight.

Bratty kid: I WANT CANDY!
Kid's mom: No, you're not getting candy.
Bratty kid: I WANT CANDY!
Kid's mom: No. Go pet the dog.

**** you lady. My dog is not there to entertain your bratty kid. He's there to work. FOR ME.

On the bright side, I was worse than I ever was with Logan by my side, almost completely shut down. He led me to the checkout with NO prompting from me. He wasn't actually taught to do this, but I'm so glad he did <3

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Next week, there is a continuing education course being offered by Hills. It is 7 hours of CE credit, which is awesome because I need 10 hours by next April. But... it is 7 hours of Hills teaching nutrition. And going over how to read pet food labels. I don't know if I can handle THAT much ridiculousness lol.

Plus it's on a Wednesday, which I work, but we are kind of OVER-staffed with me there so it shouldn't be a big deal if I were gone. But since it's only a week notice I don't know if they'd even let me take off and go. And if they did it'd probably be without pay. But we just got the flyer today so I can't help that.

And it's FREE.

Good God I wish I didn't have to do this CE crap, it'd be so much easier. These things never fit into my schedule and I never find out about them until the last minute.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I had to go to one of those, it was terrible and the presenter eventually just stopped calling on me when I put my hand up.

It is definitely a great lesson on how to talk completely around a subject without giving a real answer. They have amazingly trained employees.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I had to go to one of those, it was terrible and the presenter eventually just stopped calling on me when I put my hand up.

It is definitely a great lesson on how to talk completely around a subject without giving a real answer. They have amazingly trained employees.
LOL! I don't even want to ask questions and I certainly don't expect to "learn" anything... although it probably would be good if I actually knew the "theory" behind all the prescription diets since we actually sell those.... I just want my free CE goshdarnit!

I have a feeling that most of the people at this thing will probably eat up and believe every word that's being said, so probably not much question side-stepping either. No humor :(

My husband has been out of town for the last month for work. I'll be joining him within the next few months, over 3000 km away, moving from Ontario to Alberta. I am excited for the change, but the waiting sucks!

Members online