Kaylee Dog

Just wanted to share these two pictures and update you guys since a few have asked.

She's still going! Still has her spunk and incessant need to bark at things and raid the garbage. The cooler weather though has been hard on her and it's hurting her more and more. She's finding it hard to get comfy at night and keeps moving to the floor but then gets colder. So SaraB, being awesome as she is sent her a couple pajamas and Kaylee is curled up in one of them as we speak.

Overall she's doing good but it's starting to hurt her, she's woken me up a couple times the last couple week crying. We've upped the pain meds a little bit and I'm hoping once it levels out again we'll be good.

Kaylee by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

And then the pj's gave her three legged zoomies!

Kaylee by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

Toller_08

I was wondering about her but afraid to ask. I am glad she still seems to be doing pretty well, and she looks super happy in the second picture! The PJs are so cute. I hope she levels out again for you and is comfortable again for a while.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
What a sweet face in that first picture.

The PJs are awesome. Glad to hear she is still doing alright.

SaraB

Classic would be thrilled to know that she likes the dinosaur jammies, those were his favorite. She is seriously adorable.

I am in love with those Dino pajamas :D She is just as adorable as ever :) I hope the jammies help her and she is nice and cozy at night. Poor girl :(

BostonBanker

Her expression in the first picture just melts me. I'm so happy she's getting this time to spend with you, and is clearly getting so much love and care during it.

Those dino PJs definitely rock.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Kaylee looks adorable in her new jammies! I'm so happy to hear that she is still doing well, and I hope the higher pain med dosage gives her more relief.

Members online

No members online now.