Saw this today and it made me cry.... Then what keeps me smiling!

LauraLeigh

Seems silly I know, but it's been a rough couple of years 3 deaths of family members very close to us, the fire, Almost losing Diamond and other assorted crap.....

I go through serious homesickness every spring and even after 14 years this year seems worse than usual... Sigh...,

Then I saw this, and kinda had a breakdown...

This is one of the reasons I stay though...

My grand baby Kolby

The bunny belongs to one of the photographers clients, she borrows one of their bunnies each year, she will not use chicks for humane and safety reasons..

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Lol his shoes are on the wro g feet aren't they lol

I am sorry you are going through such a rough patch but the sweetness and innocence of children is a great way to cheer up :). He is such a handsome fella too. LOVE that smile

LauraLeigh

LOL

Yup.... He was squirming and Jenn got the wrong feet... He does not stay still long...

Cookie for you!!!!

Last edited:

GipsyQueen

(((hugs))) I know how you feel.
I haven't been "home" in almost 2 years now, and it breaks my heart. Esp. when I see pictures, or read a book that mentions home.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
((((hugs)))) he sure did grow fast though, didn't he?! I swear it was just last month you were eagerly awaiting his arrival!

LauraLeigh

(((hugs))) I know how you feel.
I haven't been "home" in almost 2 years now, and it breaks my heart. Esp. when I see pictures, or read a book that mentions home.
It never seems to go away for me, my husband is not like me in that he misses it, but no as badly or longingly as I do.... And when things are crazy here I get the urge to "Flee" to my safe place....

((((hugs)))) he sure did grow fast though, didn't he?! I swear it was just last month you were eagerly awaiting his arrival!
I know! It is so crazy how time flies!!!

ACooper

What a beautiful reason to stay where you are :) He is a little doll

((((HUGS)))) I understand homesick.......it's not easy

Members online

No members online now.