Holly Video (RIP)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Not sure if this is where I'd post this or not, but I made a video a while back with a collection of Holly pictures, put to music. I thought I'd share it because though it makes me cry EVERY time, I love watching it. We had so many good times, I miss her so much. I don't think there's been one day that I haven't thought about her, and I'm not sure there ever will be.

YouTube - Holly

Please let me know if the link works or not because I can't get it to show up on my ipod or on my apple tv, but it works fine on my laptop.

JacksonsMom

First off, that Green Day song ALWAYS makes me cry. lol. I teared up and I only got halfway through it.... great tribute to her. :):(

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I know, same here! We heard it in the car after we dropped Holly off at her breeders house, and I told my dad we should dedicate it to her, and we did. <3 And thanks so much. :)

M

MyHorseMyRules

Great video tribute. She was really beautiful, and it looks like she had a very happy life with you.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Do remember Holly for all the love and good times you shared. Very nice video tribute.

Members online