I posted of Lily, now it's Hannah's turn

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Well here is my big, loveable, lab back on her feet after feeling not so good yesterday and today. I guess she just up and decided she was better tonight because when my daughter went to bed she was up doing her laps around the house with Lily in hot pursuit. Hannah is just one of the greatest dogs, I can never catch her right on camera but her eyes are so expressive and intelligent. She's got just the sweetest faces you could ever imagine, her and Lily both are just awesome. I don't know what I would do without these two to add a little doggy humor in my life as only they know how.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
SummerRiot said:
Aww Hannahs such a pretty girl!
Thank you! She is the greatest dog. I love Lily but I am so bonded to Hannah (and her to me) I would be so lost and lonely without her. I'm sure in time I will feel the same about Lily we haven't even had her a month yet.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Hannah is adorable. I love black labs. When they're well-cared for, I swear you can almost see your reflection in their coat.

avenlee

How sweet is Hannah! She's so adorable! Give her a big 'ole hug for me.

I'm going to get a lab one of these days .. even if Tony needs to sleep in the shed LOL I'm still kicking myself not getting one of those chocalate lab pups. They were there right in my grasp. Tony doesn't like larger breeds which I can't understand but ... geeesh

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Gempress said:
Hannah is adorable. I love black labs. When they're well-cared for, I swear you can almost see your reflection in their coat.
She's sort of dirty right now she really needs a bath from when she was sick but I can't lift her in and out of the bath tub so I'm sort of waiting for my husband to decide she smells and help me. The best I can do is brush her and spray her with doggy perfume.

Ash47

Taco Dog
She is gorgeous. Labs are so wonderful. I think I will adopt one, one day from the shelters. There are so many in the shelters. Plus, I would like to have one that is likely to already be trained. Because, if you can handle a Lab puppy, all hail you! I know that I couldn't, and I give props to you juliefurry and Julie, that ya'll were able to raise Labs from puppydom. But when they are trained like Hannah and like Julie's dogs, they are some of the best around.
Now that I have rambled on, I will stop. :)

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Hannah actually wasn't all that bad. She had a really bad streak when she was 4-5 months old and that was about it. Now she is just calm as can be in the house. It's sort of hard taking her around other people because she will jump on them and embarrass the crap out of me after I tell them how well behaved she is but we are working on that though.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I Love This Lab

I just really figured out tonight that I LOVE these dogs. A neighbor had commented oh how Hannah has one of those lab faces that you see on those oil paintings of the labs, you know. She just has the classic lab look to her. They want her SO bad and I think at one point were going to offer to buy her from us but NO WAY I wouldn't see her for a million bucks! Yes I know I am so completely bored that I have nothing better to do than take pictures of my dogs and post them for you guys but hey give me a break it's eleven o'clock and my daughter's asleep or I'd be taking pictures of her. I got most my house cleaning done the rest I don't wanna do so I'll put that off until I can't put it off anymore. I can't believe she is 9 months old already, this makes Hannah officially the our "longest owned" dog. I need to get her a little trophy and stuff seeing as that is a big accomplishment at this house.

W

Whitedobelover

she does have that look gorgeous shiney face hehehe... she looks so sweet... sometimes i think tasneem and prince should be more like labs... lol they listen alot better than my too... only 9 months she is huge and gorgeous.... congrats you gotta a beauty there :D hugs julie

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
She's big but not HUGE. My parent's friend has two labs (both males) the one a year old and weighs 100 lbs!!! She's big enough for us, hopefully she'll stay right at the size she is now, she's about 60 lbs now.

W

Whitedobelover

lol oh gosh... 100 pound lab isnt that like over big LOL i mean overweight? is that like a crazy weight for a lab?

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Whitedobelover said:
lol oh gosh... 100 pound lab isnt that like over big LOL i mean overweight? is that like a crazy weight for a lab?
He's perfectly in shape. He's at the weight he should be at. People are breeding them bigger these days though because people are so interested in big, monster-size, dogs. Hannah is more the correct height and weight of a lab though than these two labs that my parent's friend has. None of her dogs are overweight.

W

Whitedobelover

okay that is what i was thinking hehehe... so that is why iw as like whoa holy moly that is crazy sized hehe thanks julie...

Ash47

Taco Dog
julie's right. Hannah is in perfect condition for the breed she is and the age she is at. A lot of people are breeding Labs wayyy too large.
But back to topic, Hannah is beautiful and is one of those dogs that you just wanna go up to and hug. :)

Members online

No members online now.