Some more of kenya! and her little friend. hope you guys aren't sick of her!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
did i mention I LOVE MY NEW CAMERA??? lol and do take note on her brand spankin new collar!

and my favorite <3

and her little friend yogi! lol my aunt who lives with us adopted him a couple of months ago. he is gogogogogo all the time, so this is the best pic i got of him

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
thank you all :)

That new camera really does a great job catching the sheen of Kenya's coat :) Whoever said you needed to "work on her coat" . . . :rolleyes:
thank you :) and ya, i spoke to them afterwards and they said that it was because her coat wasn't fluffy and didn't have enough "movement" or "presence"
lol w/e. its just cuz their GSDs stand weird.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I love Kenya's legs, I never realized they were "pencil-marked", I thought she was all black! Her teeth are so white too!

Are you using your flash outside? You should try playing with natural light and shutter settings. :)

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I love Kenya's legs, I never realized they were "pencil-marked", I thought she was all black! Her teeth are so white too!

Are you using your flash outside? You should try playing with natural light and shutter settings. :)
thanks :) ya shes a bicolor, black all over except her feet and legs

im going to try that lol for now, im still on "auto" lol practice makes perfect

chanda

I will never be sick of kenya's pictures so just keep on posting new pictures of kenya.

Members online

No members online now.