Such a fun day for Sunnypup!

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
We went to the park today and just RAN all of our pent up frustration and energy out and he had the best time. Such a good little boy, he makes me so proud. He never goes more then a few yards in front of me off leash, like he is afraid he is going to lose me (fat chance). He dove in the creek after a few sticks, chased some canadian geese (they chased back, wasn't too keen on that :rolleyes: :D ) and enjoyed our favorite trails. I am really thinking about agility with him now since he FLYS dramatically over every root, stick and downed tree, and dives in and out of saplings and weeds faster then I have seen any dog in and out of weave poles :) Silly boy. But anyway just wanted to share the fun day. Sunny says hi to all of his puppy buddies out there! :D

gapeach

Big Mutts
I'm glad ya'll had such a good time, you deserve it (and prob alot more!) I bet Sunny would do great at agility, Carey loves to jump but is a bit to slow for that :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
hope the two of you get to do that more often..sounds like it was a spirit lifter for You as well!

candy722

Oh yeah, i do that with TOki before he bathes. It's a good way to get their energy out and let them sleep well at night. hehe

Members online

No members online now.