Lots of Bumps

ShadowCat

Whippet Lover
My dog Jenny has about 6 or so bumps all over her. She's had some of them for at least several months and I don't think they've changed size. They are kind of hard. They are small too. My mom is taking her in on Tuesday morning and the vet is going to take a look at them. What do you think they might be?She's a whippet and I think that dermal hemangiosarcoma is common in them because of their short fur. It would be ironic if she did have hemangiosarcoma because that is what her brother just died of last Monday :( . He had splenic hemangiosarcoma, though. Dermal isn't usually terminal, but splenic is.

D

dogluffer

yes my old bloodhound had bumps! how olds ur jenny? my bloodhound got em from cancer she was bout 9years! could be normal? or something serious? bring her to the vet soon

ShadowCat

Whippet Lover
Jenny is about 2 months from being 13 years old. She used to sun bath all the time, maybe that caused it. Also, all the bumps I looked at were skin color, but I don't know if that's good or bad. None of the bumps are on lymph nodes. What kind of cancer did your dog have?

Members online

No members online now.