The musing thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
And now comes the part where I wait... anxiously... until I will probably hear that they hired somebody else.

ugh ugh ugh.

SpringerLover

I've been feeling really 'meh' lately. And it makes me sad. Some things happened at good work that I don't like. There is something wrong with Bailey. Diego is doing better in some ways but worse in others. And I just don't know what to do about it.

Blarrrrgh. I need a money tree.

crazedACD

I went and poked around Adobe's website. Ergh. You can't just purchase Lightroom software for whatever it used to be, you now have to enter into a $9.99/month for 12 months deal. And then the software isn't even yours at the end, if you want to keep using it you have enter into another year's contract.

This is why people pirate :p.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
I went and poked around Adobe's website. Ergh. You can't just purchase Lightroom software for whatever it used to be, you now have to enter into a $9.99/month for 12 months deal. And then the software isn't even yours at the end, if you want to keep using it you have enter into another year's contract.

This is why people pirate :p.
Yup. Creative cloud, aka suck your money from you forevvvvver.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Car cleaning is extremely cathartic for me. And I love having a clean car. I need to remember these things.

crazedACD

Yup. Creative cloud, aka suck your money from you forevvvvver.
Well and I even went on and said to myself if it is under $100, I'll legitimately pay for it for once. :p Also I would pay $9.99 for 30 days of use? But I don't want to be in a contract for a full year when I'm not using it ALL the time. I already have Photoshop so I didn't do Lightroom.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I have been ohmyfreakinggodSOBUSY. And it's great. And tiring. Mostly great.

My friend (Willow's owner, RetrieverFever on here) got into a major car accident last Thursday night. Things have been NUTS since then, and of course it was during my busiest weekend ever, but I got her up here and I'm taking care of her during her recovery.

Yay helping.

I have a problem. I keep oogling the Nikon 7000 & 7100s. Do I need a new camera? No. Have I only had my D80 for less than a year and it is still perfectly capable and awesome? Yes.

but.....WANT. I'll go look at lenses instead. That makes sense, yeah?

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
WTF?

I'm getting these hives. But, there only at night. Their completely gone during the day. There such a nuisance,& uncomfortable

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Started a fire at 7pm, and even though Roxie got fed up with the outdors a while ago, I can't seem to let it die. Even though I really need sleep right now. But its so pretty!! :)

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Oh I had a terrible day yesterday. I had to rip around a golf course on a golf cart, hike a 4km mountain trail, go horseback riding, and then row around on a glacial lake with Iz. Then today spent hours in a candy shop.

Yup. What a shitty couple of days photographing a national park for a tourism company lol.

(I'm trying to add photos but it won't let me.)

Airn

Boyfriend surprised and impressed me by ragging his friend about what he feeds his dog. Friend said he needed to go to Wal-Mart to pick up dog food and BF went into a tangent about commercial dog food. I'm so proud of him! Thanks, Chaz! :p

Members online

No members online now.