The Venting Thread

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
LOL! There used to be soooo many period threads around here. I still remember a thread where someone posted panicking because she got a tampon stuck and couldn't reach it.

Apparently I'm just a lazy, inconsiderate piece of ****.

Okay.
Just tell them you're awesome, which must be true because I think so and I'm always right. ;) Seriously, though, you're not any of those. I'm so sorry you have had to hear people talk about you so badly. Remind yourself they're wrong, period and if you can't tell them out loud, mentally tell 'em to shove it. (((((hugs)))))

Yeah the sort of "fan" who changes teams because one is struggling makes me want to vomit actually.
No, I actually agree with that. Luckily I have always been a Cardinals fan, even through the lean times of the 90s

I dont switch teams I root for because of winning or losing but I will for other issues, like coaching I really disagree with, unsportsmanlike behavior, etc...but not just because of losing.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Yeah the sort of "fan" who changes teams because one is struggling makes me want to vomit actually.
Playing in the Super Bowl isn't exactly struggling.

Zoooom, join usss. Nothing to do with with who won or lost, but our team has skittles. :popcorn: And it's awesome here. Plus I have a slightly irrational aversion to Denver because my ex moved there, so you should come here where it's more awesome and less frozen.

*obligatory 2am on Superbowl Sunday posting disclaimer. This may or may not be rational.*

Edit: The white horse ridden out before kickoff should have been a unicorn! Then it could have been pooping magical skittles all over the field and that may have distracted Marshawn long enough during some of those plays to give the Broncos more of an edge.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I have a small bump on my palate and stupidly googled it. Stupid stupid.

Normally wouldn't be bothered but my dad had mouth cancer.... Mildly panicked but made a dentist appointment for tomorrow.

F*CK YOU GOOGLE!!!!

Romy

Taxiderpy
Um, what? The Cubs play baseball. That would be "World Series," not Superbowl. And, uh, the Cubs haven't been to the World Series since... yeah.
Oh, I thought you were referencing Greenmajick's response to Zoom that she should move her loyalties west after the Broncs lost the super bowl yesterday, as Zoom lives in Denver. :confused:

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Oh, I thought you were referencing Greenmajick's response to Zoom that she should move her loyalties west after the Broncs lost the super bowl yesterday, as Zoom lives in Denver. :confused:
Her response was to me saying baseball is forever away and all I have to look forward to is the Cubs. And she suggested I should move my loyalties west - as in to the St. Louis Cardinals.

Members online

No members online now.