Odd weather.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Hmm. It's unseasonably warm for this time of year. It was in the 70s on Thanksgiving day. Usually, we should be having temps in the 50s. It's 60 degrees today, but there's a terrible wind and dust storm blowing outside. It looks awful out there.

Anybody else having odd weather?

Taqroy

It was 65 on Thanksgiving. I was wearing a thin hoodie and a skirt all day. It was weird. Today it *looks* really nice out but it's a trick. It's actually really freaking cold and windy. We took Mu and Murphy for a walk and Matt complained bitterly the entire time. Lol. Still not normal weather for this time of year though - it's been unseasonably warm for the last two months.

GipsyQueen

It literally hasn't rained for about 6 weeks now. :eek: Not that rain is yucky - but it's starting to get weird.
And my city has been in a fog hole for the past 3 weeks. At my parents or else where its sunny but when I drive back into the city bam, fog. -.-

JacksonsMom

I was shocked! Yesterday it was, like, 70. I think Thanksgiving Day was probably almost 70. Today was actually pretty nice too though, little bit chillier, probably 55-60. But still, unusually nice for November! Yet we had snow in October. :rolleyes:

Gypsydals

Yes, weird weather here. In the 60s Thanksgiving, yesterday. In the 50s today. Usually we are maybe low 40s or we have snow. Being this close to December we usually have snow and/or freezing rain.

GipsyQueen

Yep either we are getting absolutly no snow this year (and I bought my tundra jacket for nothin) or we are getting the ****load.

Members online

No members online now.