Needless, Senseless Tragedy

Omigosh... I'm going to be sick. I'm SO SORRY for this awful thing this demon did to all your innocent horses. I am just at a loss for words... Please keep us posted. She needs to be behind bars!

Y

yuckaduck

Update

Thank you very much for all the kind words during this horrible time.
The arson dog was brought in and they found nothing, no accelerants or anything. The Fire Marshall is awaiting for results sent to Toronto but the preliminary ruling [not official] is that it was a fan with faulty wiring [the fan was new] but he said it is a possibility and nothing leads them to believe that my partner was involved however the electrician that did the wiring for the fan was her boyfriend so they are focusing more on him at this point and time. I really am happy to hear at the very least she was not involved because that was just unbearable to think of. I feel somewhat better but it will be awhile before I can go and enjoy a nice ride in the country. I just need time to heal and get over this because it has hit me harder than anything in my life ever did. I appreciate all the support and kindness showen towards me in this aweful time. You are all wonderful, and I would never have survived without your kindness.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Hope you feel better soon, and that they found out who or what did this. I know it will be a while before you can ride again. I wish you the best.

Y

yuckaduck

The story we are getting from her, she came back to Ontario for a while until this is cleared up but only by herself, anyway; story is that a black bear had passed through the fields and upset all the horses and that is why she brought them in at such a strange time. There has been a black bear spotted around but not by me so could be true. Even though we are suppose to make sure someone is on the property 24/7 she left for a couple hours while the horses were inside and turned the fans on before leaving. I must admit that if the horses were all in the barn then I would and have felt comfortable leaving for a couple of hours. She is hanging around until this is sorted out because she does not want me thinking she did this or had anything to do with it. If it turns out to be her boyfriend then she is willing to testify against him and tell the truth about his finances and about him being the one to do the wiring in the fans. Don't know what will happen now but this is all I know right now. Thanks again for the kind words.

Sheba

I W A L R
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!those Poor Horsies!!!!!waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!tears Are Shed For You, Heather!

Y

yuckaduck

It is official now

The official cause of fire has been deemed an accident due to the hay heating and catching fire. The fan was not a cause at all, and there will be no charges as my partner and her boyfriend were not involved at all. That is about the only good news at all that has come from all of this. Thanks again to everyone for there support during this time. Also just a side note, RVF Totally Groovey and RVF Awesome Lady Jane both were not on the property at the time of this fire as they are on leash and the white appy baby also was not on the property at the time as his mommy had been sold and he is not weaned yet. So there are three that survived and I was under the understanding at the time that all three were in the fire, but they had left that morning. I guess god did give us a small blessing there.

Richie12345

wow... I don't know what to say... that's... pretty awful, I could never deal with something like that...

Y

yuckaduck

As if it is not bad enough to suffer through this, now I have to deal with a person on another forum who is trying to hurt me even more. This is the dimwit that breeds puddles and when everyone called her an irresponsible breeder because I brought her practices to light this is how she gets back at me. I have recieved a couple of PM that are worded muchly the same way and from someone new so I wonder if I have been followed here. Better not cause nonsense here because I can use the ignore here. I just can't believe anyone is so heartless and so cold hearted. I am sorry to vent but this person has brought up everything again and does not want to let it go so I can start heeling. She wants the newspaper that it was in, as I have already told her twice it was in LeReflect and Vision. Both are our local papers and they are french, but I can't control that.

Members online

No members online now.