close enuff

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
to have a Halloween Art Show..a warm up to the Year of the Dog so if you have a doodle a doodle of a poodle being a noodle..if it is related to fall or halloween please come post here..from pumpkin faces out..just for fun. Here is the one i did last year to start off ...just join me..there is lots of talent here like sunnypup richie, belly's mama all of you could make this fun pawwwweeeessse if i am not alone tomorrow i will add another. :D

Attachments

Richie12345

sigh, I'll still never be good as you... I'll try to draw something up...

Last edited:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i been practicing longer then you have been alive..that don't mean diddly..yippppeeee someone might join me with some halloween fun!

paint is sooooo hard!

You'll have to excuse my pathetic attempt at art Smike, i was bored at work and thought id do a haloween picture on paint, man its so hard using paint!

I always thought I had a smidging of artistic ability, but paint makes my work look like it was done by a four year old (im 22), but i thought id submit it anyway, for a laugh!!

hope you enjoyed.......ooooowwwowooohohoho (ghostly noises) :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THIS is awesome..just the right "spirit" gee i love halloween and the art that goes with it :D :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Thanks just Rocks sunnypup! I love the sky color toooooo it sets off the shades of your dogs perfectly.. what a great octoberfest portrait of Daisy and Sunnypup..Horrrrraayyy :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i liked sheba's "little thing so much i thought i would try mcpaint..geez it's been a long time...since i tryed mcpaint ...Sheba i love yours!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
just shows proper tools..macpaint drove me nuts..first i tried that..then i found presto..a program that came with my son's digital camera ..i have paint pro 7 but i truly need an instructor. I still haven't found how to do borders on it and many other things..this is the difference between macpaint and presto..btw they are predicting frost so maybe we will get frost on our pumpkins!
babyblue..i love yours too..the shadow was a nice touch :D
this pumpkin was my first digital illustration..i did it all in pixs and i know there has to be an easier way..i would never confess how long it took. I was stuck at mom's after the house burned and was trying to stay out of the way so i bit the bullet and said i was going to figure this out. ..what a difference a variety of colors can make
since i have to start painting some rock ghosts..i have orders for three..you all have helped me get in the right frame of mind :) thanks!

Attachments

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i love halloween! haunted houses..dressing up..pinatas and parties the whole atmosphere of trick or treating (providing it ins't sub zero or raining) but instead a cool evening with leaves kicking round your feet...I got hyia a princess costume and i have been awarded the best friend ever hug..i got more and i hope you will have some fun too.....hehe

Richie12345

aw, that's cute! :D

I haven't been drawing for awhile (as you can tell from the doodles, lol :D) so I'm gonna practice how to draw dogs again, then maybe do some dog with a witch's hat sort of thing... I dunno, maybe I take the fun away from drawing because I want to make it look perfect :rolleyes:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
the best thing i ever did when Aaron was little was to do a daily journal..didn't matter, just drew whatever off the top of my head and ruffed it in..i had fun. This was suppose to be my new year's resolution but i didn't make it..maybe i will start it tomorrow cause it WAS fun. Then if you have something you consider profound..you can do it up as finished art..when i went to life drawing we did 10 sec..1 min 2 min 5 min up to a half hour or an hour for finish..just getting the gesture improved my drawing tremendously...

Wow smkie! You sure have some talent! How do you put an attatchment in your message? I like to mess around on the computer too with photos and stuff and I made a cute halloween picture that I would like to show you all.
Thanks for any help!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
just save it in jpg and make sure it is no more then 300 pixs high (others seem to know how to put in bigger images but i don't..then go to advanced and at the bottom will be manage attachments..if you have saved in your documents or wherever..open that up and upload. looking forward to seeing your "messing around" ;) i love messing around :D

Members online

No members online now.